Happy 2015! I hope you had a fun and safe New Years Eve. Here at Casa de Andersen we had our annual pig out until we pass out. It was a great night! What’s even more exciting than our New Years festivities is my wonderful co-host Meaghan totally transforming herself and her blog into Cook. Craft. Love. Head on over and check it out and enter to win my most favorite e-book ever!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Top 10 Posts of 2014
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Christine over at Little Brags shared with us some great projects in her 2014 Year In Review and it is out most clicked link this week.
Jessica over at Dreaming of Leaving gave me some great inspiration with these 8 Delicious Winter Soup Recipes. Something I need after we all have come down with a stomach bug.
I am so excited to try this Homemade Hair Gel from Sara at Frugal Mama & The Sprout.
One of my goals for this year is to be more organized and I love how Amanda at Dwelling In Happiness organizes things in her Glamorosly Girly Command Center.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=482680 mode=1]