Here in Utah the weather can sure be funky. One minute it’s 90 and sunny and an hour later it 70 and pouring rain. The rainy weather today has got me thinking about warm comfort food. It’s no secret I am not a fan of cold weather. When winter comes I just want to curl up in a ball and go into hibernation. Maybe I’m part bear??? But there is one thing I do like about the weather getting cooler… all the yummy food I get to cook! Pies, casseroles, stews and my all time favorite… soups. There is something about a warm bowl of soup on a cold day that just warms me to the core; figuratively and literally. So to start the cool weather season off right I have compiled a list of my 10 favorite soups. Try a few and let me know what you think!
Tomato Macaroni Soup | Six Sister’s Stuff
Tuscan Vegetable Soup I Bakes In Slippers
Hearty Minestrone | Let’s Dish
Also don’t forget to link your favorite recipes up on Creative K Kids Tasty Tuesdays.
Tammy from Creative K Kids is the host of this party every week!
This month, Anna from Family Living on a Budget and Sydney from Tastefully Frugal are also running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
!– start InLinkz script –>