Happy Tuesday and welcome to Talented Tuesdays. I hope you all had a great week last week. We had so many great posts last week I loved reading them all. Especially all the resolution posts. If we all accomplish half of our resolutions 2015 is going to be a great year! I look forward to seeing what you all share this week. And as a reminder please ONLY LIKE UP TO 3 LINKS. Thanks so much!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Tips For Decorating Small Spaces On A Budget
Amy from Home Remedies
Green Tea Cookies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I have an old lantern in storage that I am dying to turn into a lamp after seeing this DIY from Kristine at The Painted Hive.
We’re moving into a new home soon and I would love to get a house warming gift like this one from Lani at Life Anchored. (wink wink)
I am in the process of getting all chemicals out of our home and can’t wait to try this Homemade Window Cleaner from Creations By Kara.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=485191 mode=1]