Less than 3 weeks until Christmas can you believe it?! I sure can’t! But I can happily say that I am 99% with all of our holiday shopping. Now I can spend more time, cooking, crafting and making memories with my boys! What is your favorite holiday tradition? My boys are still young and I am looking forward to making more traditions with them but as of now I love driving around, looking at the lights and hearing their “Oohs” and “Aahs”.
I am so excited to join 4 other amazing ladies and host the Talented Tuesday Link Party! This is my first week and I started out on a good one… lucky number 7! Last week was the best week yet for our Talented Tuesday Party with over 70 links! I can’t wait to see what you all have to share this week!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan over at DIYFaerie
DIY Cotton Ball Garland
Amy from Home Remedies
Tried & Tested No. 2
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Last week we had a tie for the most viewed link!
Jade over at Jonesin For Taste shared a tutorial on how to make these super cute zipper stars.
And Victoria from Dragonflies and Thistles gave us an inside look at her Christmas Decor Inspirations.
I LOVE displaying family pictures but get sick of the same ‘ol frames all the time. Kendra at Joy In Our Home shared a great tutorial on how to make Chic Rustic Burlap Photo Frames.
Stefanie from Making Of A Mom shared how to make the cutest little Popcorn Olaf I have ever seen!
My family and friends are going to be so impressed with me this year now that I have learned to make cute bows all thanks to Kelly at Typically Simple.
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button and show it off!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=475155 mode=1]