Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! So link up your favorite posts and visit a few others too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
DIY Coffee Filter Wreath
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
I’m building a reading nook for my boys and this No Sew TeePee from Munchkin Time will be perfect! Check out the awesome video tutorial on the post too!
These Guacamole Egg Rolls from Lamberts Lately look and sound so good!
Kristi over at Making It In The Mountains takes some regular ‘ol pots and turns them into these beautiful DIY Flower Pots.
I’ve been looking for some new snack ideas for my boys and these Apple Nachos from Grounded and Surrounded look so good I will want to eat them too!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=533821 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links