Happy St. Patrick’s Day (and Happy Tuesday)! Are you wearing green today? If not hurry and go put some on! *virtual pinch* We’ve been celebrating for the last few weeks and we will be having our favorite treats again today, Leprechaun Juice and Green Velvet Cupcakes. What I’ll also be doing is checking out all the great projects you share with us this week. So show me your best and don’t forget to enter the Get Away Today Travel Giveaway!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Children’s Twirling Ribbon
Amy from Home Remedies
Scrapbooking Attempt #1
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
We had a tie for the most clicked link last week! Cooking with Carlee is on a roll at Talented Tuesdays and last week she shared this delicious looking Baked Peanut Butter Pie.
I love seeing and reading all about room makeovers and I just love what Havalah of Sisters, What did with her Family Room.
I don’t own a lot of green so when I saw these St. Patrick’s Day Bobby Pins from Five Little Chefs I knew they would be the perfect accent this St. Patty’s Day.
From St. Patty’s to Easter.. This No Sew Burlap Easter Bunny Pillow from Kim at The Ole Mom is so cute and something even I can make!
By now you all know how big of a Star Wars nerd I am and when I saw this Star Wars Light Switch from Sisters, What I had to whip my Cameo out right there and make one for my boys! Havalah even included the file right in the post!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.