Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! So link up your favorite posts and visit a few others too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
You all know frugal is my middle name and I just love how Seeking Lavender Lane made these wood shutters for $0.
I’m in the process of making over an old OLD dresser and got so much inspiration from Delightfully Noted’s Chalk Paint Dresser Makeover.
Isn’t this Restoration Hardware Chandelier Hack from The Honeycomb Home gorgeous?! And it cost less than $50 to make!
Isn’t that brick wall lovely?! Cat over at Pocketful of Posies stenciled it on..how cool is that?!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=539953 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links