Another week has flown by! I can’t believe we are already half way through January. How are your New Year’s resolutions and goals coming along? I have been really good and stuck to mine pretty well. It’s easy for me to stick to the healthy eating when you all share such great recipes. And to stay organized when I get so many cute ideas from this party too! Check out the features below and leave me some more inspiration! 🙂
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Jody over at Southern Seazons shared with us how she organized her bookcases and it was our most clicked link last week!
Personally Andrea shared the cutest Kate Spade Inspired Planner and can you believe it’s made out of duct tape?!
I’m doing really good at sticking to my healthy eating goals this year and this Penne with Sausage, Artichokes and Asparagus from All That’s Jas is something I definitely want to try!
These DIY Stamped Monogram Necklace Artsy-Fartsy Mama are going to be perfect gifts for all the ladies in my life this year!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=487532 mode=1]