Happy Tuesday! We have some big changes happening around here. Sadly, this will be Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love. last week with us at Talented Tuesdays. If you have a chance stop by and wish her good luck on her new adventure. But we’re excited to announce that Lindi from Love Create Celebrate and Staci over at Crafty Staci will start hosting with us next week! I’m excited to see our little party grow and, as always, can’t wait to see all the projects you share!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I always enjoy seeing remodel or room makeover posts and it was fun to see the changes in Gentle Joy’s Big Painting Project. You all liked it too because it was our most popular link!
It’s almost time for all those end of the year school activities! I love these End Of Year Gifts For Kids with Free Printable that Melly Moments shared last week. Best part…they only cost $1 to make!
And as school is getting out that means summer is coming! These Berry Granola Popsicles from ILS Learning help satisfy your sweet tooth without all the extra sugar…YUM!
I love Dollar Store hacks and these Striped Dollar Store Bins from The Quaint Sanctuary are too cute! Perfect for under a nightstand or as a prettier way to keep toys organized.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.