October is going to be a busy month for us (I am quickly realizing though that every month is busy as a mom). We’ve got check-ups, dentist appointments, lots of family birthdays and the most exciting part is taking the boys to California and Disneyland! So needless to say my nights are going to be a little more hectic than usual. For that reason, and the cooler weather, I am doing a lot of crockpot meals over the next few weeks. They’re quick and easy and who doesn’t love a good soup or stew when it’s a little chilly outside?!
One thing I like to do when I am planning out our meals is also look at our family calendar and see what’s going on. If I have nights where we have to be some place early, or days where we are going to be busy most of the day, I like to keep that in mind so I don’t plan a meal that takes 2 hours to make. Here’s what I came up with for the next few weeks.
Maple & Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal
Turkey & Cheese Quesadillas
Chips (I had a coupon)
Honey BBQ Chicken Tenders with Fries and Green Beans
Crockpot Mac’n’Cheese Soup
Crockpot Sweet & Zesty Chicken Macaroni Soup
Crockpot Chili Mac
Beef Stroganoff with Green Beans
Tomato Basil One Pot Pasta
Sloppy Joes with Macaroni & Cheese and Green Beans
Seven Layer Burritos
Sesame Chicken with Rice & Broccoli
Chicken, Potato & Green Bean Bake
Teriyaki Chicken with Rice & Broccoli
I am trying out a few new recipes in the next few weeks and if they taste good you may see them on Tastefully Frugal soon. What are you cooking this week? Link up your favorite recipes here at Creative K Kids Tasty Tuesday Link Party!
This month Sydney from Tastefully Frugal and Audrey from That Recipe are the co-hosts of this party!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked uphere before or they will be deleted.Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party!
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
[inlinkz_linkup id=452745 mode=1]
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello cute lady! It is always a pleasure to stop by and party with you. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be totally amazing! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls
Thank you so much for being such a loyal follower!!
Tricia the Good Mama says
Thanks for hosting such a great party! I look forward to reading about all of the yummy posts.
Thanks for visiting Tricia!
Heather @ My Overflowing Cup says
Thanks so much for hosting the link-up, Sydney! Hope you and the family have a blast at Disneyland. I used to live very close to there so we visited on a regular basis with our annual passes. You’ll be creating memories of a lifetime, that’s for sure.
Thank you so much for linking up with us Heather! As a kid, we lived close to Disneyland too. But I haven’t been in like 15 years. I don’t know whose more excited me or my boys!
Amy | Canary Street Crafts says
Disneyland sounds like so much fun!! Love stopping by your link party for recipe inspiration! Hope you’re having a great week, Sydney!!
Thanks so much Amy! I am hoping the boys aren’t too young to enjoy it. Loved linking up to your party today too!
Andy Bland says
Wow. What a menu. I’m so doing the same.