Less than 10 days until Christmas! Can you believe it?! Here in Utah the weather has been super warm and it’s been a little hard to get in the Christmas spirit when we are still outside wearing t-shirts all day. Thankfully my 12 Frugal Days of Christmas have helped me with that. Earlier today I shared an idea for an affordable and fun Christmas party for Day 12 and check back this weekend for a recap of all 12 days. What are you doing to get in the Christmas spirit? Check out these week’s party to get some more inspiration.
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan over at DIYFaerie
Christmas Home Tour
Amy from Home Remedies
Our Little Christmas
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Amanda at Dwelling In Happiness shared with us 10 Unique Ways To Display Christmas Cards and had the most views last week.
Last week was our best week yet! With over 75 link ups it was hard for me to pick my features! Here are 3 of my favorites:
Lindsay over at Artsy Fartsy Mama created this cute Herringbone Glitter Reindeer Canvas.
Keri at Live My Style, Be Happy shows us How To Use Pinterest And Your Closet When You Can’t Find Anything To Wear. This girl has some amazing style and great tips too!
Heather from Krafts and Kiddos is over at Juggling Act Mama, turning an Eggo waffle into the cutest Waffle Snowman craft that you can make with your kids!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button and show it off!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=477253 mode=1]