Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! Last week there were SO many great posts it was hard to pick my features. I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Sisal Rope Artwork
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
I love the look of stencils on dressers and this 1920’s Chest from a Junkchick Life looks great with the french script.
Staying/Getting in shape is something I’m having a hard time with lately. Loved this post on Staying Fit As A SAHM from Forgetful Momma.
My boys love Spaghetti-o’s but I don’t like all the junk that is in them. I can’t wait to try this Homemade Version from Jenn’s Random Scraps.
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=546390 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links