Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday weekend! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! Yesterday I shared a few of my favorites from June that we didn’t get a chance to feature. Head on over and see if you were featured and link up your favorite posts today too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
French Grain Sack Bench Makeover
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Vicki over at 2 Bees in a Pod took us on a tour of her living room and it is just gorgeous! It was also our most popular link last week!
Money Savvy Living shared some great tips on how to Live Rich Even On A Budget.
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=542511 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links