Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! So link up your favorite posts and visit a few others too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
DIY Concrete Coasters
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Ikea hacks are my favorite and I just love this Plain White Shelf with Rustic Charm from Making It In The Mountains. You all loved it too because it was our most clicked link!
I have a ton of leftover 2×4 and can’t wait to make one of these Farmhouse Signs from Karen’s Up On The Hill.
Don’t these Banana Split Fruit Kabobs from All She Cooks look amazing?!
I love frugal projects and you can’t get any more frugal than these Free Glass Jar Canisters from Salvage Sister and Mister.
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=535668 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links