Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! So link up your favorite posts and visit a few others too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Choosing Living Room Chairs
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Baskets, baskets, baskets, the key to An Organized Life is baskets and The Painted Apron shares all her secrets in last week’s most popular link!
I just love how Lindsay over at Artsy-Fartsy Mama takes a Target Dollar Spot Clutch and turns it into this Don’t Forget To Be Awesome Clutch
Blueberries are by far my favorite fruit and this Blueberry Citrus Cake from Kendra over at Joy In Our Home is making my mouth water!
This Summer Display In A Tray from Dining Delight has got me dreaming of the beach!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=530826 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links