Welcome back to another Talented Tuesday; you guys are awesome! Last week we had over 100 link ups; which is our best week yet. You sure make it hard for us to pick our features. Keep posting all your awesome projects, recipes and tips and we’ll keep promoting them. Make sure to check out Tastefully Frugal’s Facebook page through out the week because I usually share quite a few of your awesome posts there too!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Lighten Up Y’All Classic Southern Recipes Review
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Cooking with Carlee shared with us her Christmas Present to Herself; this gorgeous buffet and artwork. You all must have loved it as much as we did because it was our most clicked link!
St. Patrick’s Day is next week and Mel from Melly Moments shared some super cute St. Patrick’s Day Printables. I love all the bright colors!
I love shrimp and I love angel hair pasta and this Marinated Spicy Shrimp Scampi from All That Jas looks absolutely amazing!
I would love to have this Custom Craft Space that Lindi from Love. Create. Celebrate created!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=504466 mode=1]