Hey there and welcome to another edition of Talented Tuesday. Geez I sound like a game show host! I hope you all had a great week last week and got all you wanted to get done accomplished. We got a lot of things outside done and even had an arts and crafts night with the boys Saturday (thanks to some inspiration from this party 😉 ). Last week we had almost 80 links which was awesome! I loved reading all your posts and can’t wait to see what you share with us this week.
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Cozy Cottage Sign
Amy from Home Remedies
Pipe Fitting Table Lamp
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Keri from Live My Style, Be Happy shared how she is Getting a little inspiration to start a new (old) habit and how she made this awesome sewing command center for her to create more and spend more time with her family.
The lovely ladies of Canary Street Crafts shared this gorgeous Vintage Bicycle Painted Side Table and I just love everything about it!
This Pineapple Shrimp Salad from Lori’s Culinary Creations has all of my favorite things in it! I can’t wait to make this one!!
You all know I’m always trying to find a good deal and I love this post that Erica over at Dwell Beautiful put together on How To Get The Look of Williams Sonoma For Less.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=494618 mode=1]