Happy Tuesday! Yet another week has flown by and the weather is beautiful. I can easily say this has been the best winter I’ve experienced in Utah. We’ve had lots of sunshine and the boys and I have been able to spend plenty of time outside. Doesn’t make for much blog time but I have been sticking to one of my goals to wake up earlier and get more done before everyone else wakes up. And one of my favorite things to do is look at all the fun projects you all link up. Last week was another great week and it was so hard to pick my features. Check back on Friday for my Top 25 favorites from January’s Talented Tuesdays.
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
DIY Industrial Style Message Board
Amy from Home Remedies
The Good Life PJ’s
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Last week’s most clicked link comes from my sweet friend Amanda over at Dwelling In Happiness. She shared with us how she organized her junk drawer using items she had in her recycle bin. It’s genius and looks so nice and clean.
I am in love with this Plank Wall that Lauren from Blesse’er House shared last week. It is definitely going on the to-do list for the new house!
I’m always thrilled to find projects that I have all the materials on hand to make and this Valentine Tree from Kendra at Joy In Our Home is going to be the centerpiece for our Valentine sugar cookie party!
The super talented Mindi from My Love 2 Create made these DIY Storage Crates from scratch! How awesome is that?!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.