These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are perfect for a date night dessert.
We made it to another Friday! This week has been super crazy for us and I knew I was going to
want need something special to start off my weekend. Yesterday I was over at Creative Ramblings sharing 10 Tips On How To Insource Your Life. If you aren’t familiar with the term, it’s basically the idea of no longer outsourcing our lives. Stop having other people do for us what we can do for ourselves. One area that I personally feel that I am fairly good at insourcing is creating our favorite restaurant treats at home. You may remember my Take-Out Inspired Sesame Chicken from a few weeks ago, or my all time favorite Copy-Cat Chili’s Honey Chipotile Chicken.
After having a nasty stomach bug and dealing with high spirited boys all week I knew I was going to want something sweet. I started thinking about what I would like and almost instantly The Cheesecake Factory came to mind. It was where my husband and I use to go on our date nights before we had kids. And we ALWAYS got cheesecake. Going out to eat isn’t as enjoyable when you have two kids under 3; and since we are insourcing our lives I knew I could create my favorite treat at home.
I didn’t want to make a whole cheesecake because I knew we wouldn’t eat it all. Ah, who am I kidding, I didn’t want to make a whole cheesecake because I knew I WOULD eat it all in one day. So when I found these cute glasses at Target’s Dollar Spot I knew they would be perfect to make our weekend treat in. These cheesecakes are so easy to make and require absolutely no baking. So if you’ve had a rough week, or just love you some cheesecake, give this recipe a try!
Strawberry Cheesecake In A Cup
Graham Cracker Crust
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberries cut into small bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 packet strawberry Kool-Aid
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a blender (I love my Blendtec) crush graham crackers.
- Transfer crushed crackers to a bowl and mix in butter and brown sugar.
- Divide crust up into 2-3 serving cups and press down with fingers.
- Mix together all cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl on medium speed until smooth (3-5 minutes).
- Spoon cheesecake over graham cracker crust and let chill in fridge for an hour.
- Whisk together water, sugar and cornstarch in a small pot and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Add strawberries, stir and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in Kool-Aid.
- Let cool before placing on top of cheesecake.
These were just as good as The Cheesecake Factory but they cost a fraction of the price (Around $1 each to make) and I didn’t have to brave the crowds with two little ones. I love creating YOUR favorite recipes; what is the one recipe from a restaurant that you wish you could make at home?
If you liked this dessert you may also like:
This looks so delicious! Thank you for sharing at the #summerfamilyfun link-up!
Holly @ While I’m Waiting…
Tara @ Lehman lane says
Sydney, this looks delicious! I love that it is no bake. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe at Dream. Create, Inspire. Link:). hope you are having a great weekend and take care, Tara
Mj Villanueva says
I love strawberries and this is perfect recipe since it is easy to do and no bake. Thank you for this one, I bookmark it.
love this, you should add it to our link party
Thanks a million for this delightful recipe! I just love smaller portions if everything and anything sweet!
I was wondering though… What size of cup do you use?
Many thanks again!
I use 14oz cups. Here is a link to the same cup so you can get the exact dimensions. https://www.target.com/p/double-old-fashioned-glass-threshold-153/-/A-31169280#lnk=sametab