Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I always love seeing all the yummy recipes, fun crafts and DIYs, and awesome tips you share! So link up your favorite posts and visit a few others too 🙂
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Isn’t this Barn Wood House Number from Love of Home the cutest?! You all loved it as much as I do because it was our most popular link last week!
4th of July is next week but there is still time to make this cute Patriotic Rag Wreath from Olives-n-Okra.
We are big chips and dip fans and I can not wait to try this Kickin Corn Dip that Cooking with Carlee shared!
You all know how much I love Pottery Barn Hacks and these Pottery Barn Inspired Rope Hurricanes from Personally Andrea are on my list of things to make!
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=537840 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links