Now that is school is out it’s time to start thinking of how you will keep your kiddos busy this summer. While they can certainly play outside, there will be days where it will be miserably hot. A great place to visit that will keep them cool and entertained is Discovery Gateway!
We have several activities on our 52 Days of Summer bucket list but the one my boys (and me too) are most excited about is Discovery Gateway! Discovery Gateway children’s museum is located in the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake City. Discovery Gateway offers 60,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on fun. You can explore their engaging workshops, programs, and exhibits that invite the whole family to create, learn, and play together!
- The Garden- A 30-foot beehive greets visitors to The Garden, an exhibit where children and adults work together to keep things “buzzing.”
- Kid’s Eye View– In the Kid’s Eye View exhibit, children can explore the big, wide world on a kid-sized scale.
- Story Factory- From classic stage to modern multimedia, the Story Factory exhibit offers visitors numerous ways to explore telling a story.
- Media Zone- Anchor the evening news or report the weather using the green screen in our Media Zone exhibit that takes visitors behind the scenes.
- The Studio- The worlds of the artist, scientist, and engineer combine in this hands-on creative space.
- The Terrace- Put your rescue skills to the test as a pilot, paramedic, or commando.
The museum is open 7 Days a week but you can visit on Sunday’s for “Sunday Fundays”. It is $6.00 admission for 6 hours of fun and play! Plus FREE parking in the Gateway parking garages!
You can visit the Discovery Gateway Website Here to learn more about the activities and fun they have to offer!
Discovery Gateway is giving you the chance to win a 1-year family membership for 4! This is a $115 value!
Enter using the rafflecopter widget below. You must be a Utah resident to win. Giveaway ends 6/22/15. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment. I was not compensated to participate in this giveaway.