Happy Tuesday! Things look a little different around here! Talented Tuesday has had a little revamp and we’re excited to have Staci from Crafty Staci, Aspen from Aspen Jay and Lindi from Love Create Celebrate hosting with us now! I had a ton going on last week and it was so nice to relax over the weekend and get spoiled a little bit on Mother’s Day. I hope you had a great Mother’s Day and if you didn’t get what you wanted don’t forget to enter our Blendtec giveaway! Now on to the party!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
We had a three-way tie for our most clicked link last week!
My small kitchen is killing me but I definitely got some inspiration from Zografia at Bisozozo in her Organized Small Kitchen.
Seeking Lavender Lane had two of our most popular links. This one is my favorite! I love all the ways she has to Add Curb Appeal with Character.
And aren’t these DIY Drop Cloth Curtains from Seeking Lavender Lane gorgeous too?!
Doesn’t this SunnyD Sunrise from Paula over at The Real Housewives of Riverton look perfect for summer?!
I just love how Paige over at A Junkchick Life transformed brass lamps into these beauties.
I’ve been on a spicy food kick lately and these Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Tacos from Cooking with Carlee are next on my list to make!
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=524797 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links