Wow! It’s already been half a year since we started our Talented Tuesday Link Party. We’ve had so much fun reading all your posts and seeing your great projects and I have found a TON of inspiration from you! Since I always have so many more favorites than I can share every week I’ll be sharing my April Talented Tuesday non featured favorites this weekend! So check back Sunday to see if you were featured!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I’ve always wondered about the HomeRight products and I love this Easy Breezy Painting Tutorial from My Hill St. Haven. You all liked it too because it was our most popular link.
My boys LOVE Avengers and I can not wait to surprise them withe these Hulk Cake Pops from Artsy Fartsy Mama.
Barn doors are all the rage now and this DIY Barn Door in Master Bedroom tutorial from Seeking Lavender Lane is gorgeous!
I am definitely in need of some healthy treat ideas for the summer and I can’t wait to try these Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from Love To Be In The Kitchen
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.