I’m so happy you are here joining us at another Talented Tuesday. This weekend I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Build Your Blog Conference. I learned a ton and met some really amazing people. You may see a few changes around here over the next few weeks but the party will continue. We had our biggest party ever last week and choosing my features was tough. Check back here on Saturday to see 25 of my favorites from February that I didn’t have the chance to feature. Now, show me what you got!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
My boys love bananas and I can’t wait to make this Banana Cake from Cooking with Carlee for them; last week’s most clicked link.
Our teeny little town home is need of some serious front door organization and I love the idea of this Shutter Organizer from A Woman’s Haven.
I am loving the chalk paint craze and Vicki from 2 Bees in a Pod shared this great tutorial on how to make Custom Color Homemade Chalkboard Paint.
Who doesn’t love a Pottery Barn Knockoff; and I especially love these Chalkboard Labels KnockOff from Polka Dots in the Country.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=499034 mode=1]