Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Did you watch the Super Bowl? How ’bout them Patriots?! (The only reason I know that is because I saw it on the news) I’m not really a big football fan but I am a HUGE basketball fan so you can bet they’ll be some March Madness posts coming up in the next few weeks. But on to the party… Last week there were so many great projects. You guys are making it harder and harder to pick my features. I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I picked up some washcloths at the store this weekend so I could make these hippos for my boys and it looks like a lot of other readers liked it too. Aspen Jay was our most popular link last week!
I love me a good soup especially on cold, dreary days and this Cilantro Soup with Blue Posole from Emily over at Table and Hearth looks amazing!
This Tank Top Storage from Over Due Organizing is genius!
I love all the cute, kid friendly crafts Heather at Krafts and Kiddos shares and this penguin is my next favorite.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=491712 mode=1]