Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with these fun activities and tasty treats.
Next Wednesday is Dr. Seuss’ birthday. As my boys have gotten older they have started liking The Cat In The Hat, Green Eggs and Ham and many more Seuss classics. In fact his ABC’s book is one of the many tools we used to help teach them their letters. As I was looking for activities to do next Wednesday I found there were SO many good ones. I wanted to share some of my favorites with you today.
1. Paper Plate Green Eggs from Glued To My Crafts
2. Put Me In The Zoo Paper Plate Craft from Surviving A Teacher’s Salary
3. One Fish Two Fish Craft from The Kindergarten Connection
4. The Lorax Handprint Art from Detail-Oriented Diva
5. Are You My Mother Nest Craft from My Creative Days
6. Truffela Tree Activity from See Vanessa Craft
7. ABC Shaving Cream Writing Activity from I Can Teach My Child!
8. Cat In The Hat Name Puzzles from Still Playing School
9. Horton Hears A Who Craft from Tippy Toe Crafts
10. Seuss-O Bingo Game from Circus Berry
11. Dr. Seuss Memory Game from Happy Go Lucky
12. Dr. Seuss Rhyming Game from Sweet Rose Studio
13. The Cat In The Hat Cookie Treats from Fancy Frugal Life
14. The Lorax Healthy Snack from Little Food Junction
15. One Fish Two Fish Cupcakes from A Sparkle of Genius
16. Green Eggs & Ham Sugar Cookies from My Paper Crane
For more Dr. Seuss fun check your local Target for lots of Dr. Seuss games in the Dollar Spot and $3 books!
Leave a Reply