Hey there! It’s a little strange to see me posting on a Tuesday night but I am so excited to be co-hosting the Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party with such a great group of gals! Here you will find a ton of inspiration for home decor, furniture remodels, DIYs and more! So link up your favorite posts; I can’t wait to see what you share!!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
TARA – LEHMAN LANE
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
Sydney – Tastefully Frugal
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the most clicked post (for a total of 6 features) and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts. Including pinning a pin from the original article on our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party Board so don’t forget to follow along! Every week there are so many Amazing links that it makes it hard to choose but here are this week’s features:)…
Cat’s Feature is…for all the bloggers out there, Five Blogging Resources I Can’t Live Without by Kathy at Up to Date Interiors.
Jenny’s Feature is… this gorgeous Kitchen Makeover Reveal from Ashley at Vintage Refined. You won’t even believe what the before looked like!
Tara’s Feature is…Tips on Styling a Cabinet or Cupboard Top from Debra at Common Ground. Debra has some great ideas and inspiring pictures to help anyone who struggles in this area of decorating.
Maria’s feature is…this very colorful hand painted table transformation from Evija at From Evija with Love.
Sydney’s feature is…How to Make Paper Rosettes from Linda at Crafts a la mode. Aren’t they pretty?
Your Favorite and our most clicked link is…Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home from Barb at The Everyday Home.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
- Everyone is welcome to link up to three family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). Please only posts related to Home Decor, DIY Projects, Crafts, Recipes, Gardening Tips, Kids, Travel, and Helpful Tips etc. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. You can grab the image below to share too.
- Please do not add only giveaway posts. We encourage you to link up a post that has a giveaway included with a project or recipe etc. However we ask that you refrain from linking up a post that is only a giveaway.
- Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank every linker each week.
- By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images.
- Each week we will pick our favorite posts and feature them on our social media account as well as pin an image from it’s original source to our Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Pinterest Board.