Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it’s Spring already?! The weather has been beautiful and we are soaking up the sun as much as we can. You all are sharing some really great projects with us and last week was our biggest week yet! I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and I would love for one of you to win one of these 2 fun giveaways I have going on right now:
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I can be a little OCD when it comes to organization and I love how pretty and organized Maggie from Polka Dots in the Country Spice Jars are. You all must have loved it too because it was last week’s most clicked link!
Spring is in the air and Seeking Lavender Lane shared with us how she Decorated for Spring last week. I love all the natural colors and fresh, clean vibe Deb has going on!
This Semi Homemade Spring Cake from 3 Little Greenwoods almost looks to pretty to eat!
We are working on numbers with our boys and I love all the ideas I read about on Integrated Learning Strategies including these 3 Cool Math Games using things found around the house.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.