I was so excited when Alli over at Cupcake Diaries invited me to join her in her 30 Days of Halloween this year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and any excuse to make some fun holiday themed treats I jump right on! Knowing that this year we will have a brand new baby at home I decided to keep all holiday recipes, crafts and activities as easy as possible and these Candy Corn Cheesecakes are about as easy as they come!
There is no baking involved and the hardest part is waiting to let them set up. Last year I shared my favorite Valentine’s Day dessert, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes, and I used the same base recipe for these cheesecakes; minus the strawberries of course. The result was a rich and smooth cheesecake bursting full of color!
To get the rich orange and yellow colors I used Wilton Gel Food Coloring. You can find them at any craft store or they have a pretty big selection at Walmart too. A little coloring goes a long way with gel coloring so start with a small amount and add more as needed.
I love to make desserts in individual sizes that way in helps me with portion control and is easier for my boys to eat too. I used half pint mason jars for these and was able to get 6 servings with this one recipe. You could easily make more or less depending on the size jar or container you have on hand.
No Bake Candy Corn Cheesecake
- 10 graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 lemon juice
- yellow and orange food coloring
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Crush graham crackers into small crumbs.
- Mix crumbs with brown sugar and melted butter until fully combined.
- Press into bottom of jars.
- Cream together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice on medium speed for 2-4 minutes until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 2 separate bowls. Add orange food coloring to one and yellow food coloring to the other.
- Layer orange mix on top of crust and then top with yellow mix. Leave about 1" of room for whipped topping.
- Let set in fridge for an hour.
- In Blendtec Twister jar add all ingredients.
- Blend on low while twisting lid counter clockwise for 30-40 seconds until desired consistency is reached. Spoon on top of cheesecakes.
- Top with sprinkles.
These are the perfect addition to any Halloween party or even to just to give as gifts to neighbors. Want to see more fun Halloween treats, crafts and ideas? Check out these other talented ladies created as part of the 30 Days of Halloween.