Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Dream. Create. Inspire. Link Party! I love seeing all the great projects you share each week and this week I’m even more excited because I may get to meet some of you talented ladies at the Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake Friday and Saturday! If you’ll be there let me know in the comments I would love to meet up!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
Tara – LEHMAN LANE
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…DIY Wood Accent Wall from Kelsie @ Design Life Diaries.
Jenny’s Feature is…Birthday Cake Krispies Treats from Jenny @ Bloom Designs.
Tara’s feature is…How to Create a Faux Galvanized Metal Finish by Amy @ Canary Street.
Maria’s feature is…How to Make a Dried Lavender Wreath from How to Make a Burlap Wreath.
Sydney’s feature is…Ikea Hack: Wood and Metal Bookcase from Suzy @ Real Happy Space.
Your feature & our most popular link from last week’s party is…Blush Pink Vintage Dresser from Susan @ Saw Nail and Paint.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!