Welcome to another Talented Tuesday Link Party! I’m sad to say this will be my last week co-hosting the Talented Tuesday Link Party. I’ll still be hosting a Tuesday Party it will just be at night; catch me next week at the Dream Create Inspire Party. I have loved every minute of co-hosting this party and love all the great projects and friends I’ve found! Keep linking up your awesome posts and I will check them out as I link up!
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Amy from Home Remedies
Staci from Crafty Staci
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Aspen from Aspen Jay
Lindi from Love Create Celebrate
Beautiful Butcher Block Countertop from Lou Lou Girls
Love these tips from Tiffany at The House Down The Lane for How To Make Dinnertime Fun.
Remember to head over to my fellow hostess’ blogs to check out their features!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links. Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar and link back somewhere on your blog.
[inlinkz_linkup id=548612 mode=1]
Please, no more than 3 links