It’s the last day of March; can you believe it?!What a crazy March it was too! At Tastefully Frugal we gave away over $1000 worth of gifts and prizes and on the home front we spent lots of time outside playing and celebrating birthdays. March and April are filled with birthdays in our family so stay tuned for more birthday and party inspired posts. But first….Talented Tuesday!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Simple Spring Refresh
Amy from Home Remedies
Vintage Pledge 2015 Number 1 McCalls 4059
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Don’t these chairs look like something straight out of a RH catalog?! Sheila from Beyond The Portico made them all for $75; can you believe it?!
I know chalk boards and paint are all the rage right now but I just don’t like how messy they are. But I do love these Framed Dry Erase Boards that the ladies over at Canary Street Crafts made out of thrift store frames…so cute!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite candy but they aren’t good for you. I can’t wait to try these Homemade Peanut Butter Cups from my friend Kendra over at The Things I Love Most; a sugar free, healthy(ier) version of the classic.
Who knew you could use split peas for more than just soup?! I love these Spring Inspired Split Pea Decor ideas that Melanie from Making It In The Mitten shared last week.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.