Welcome to the first Talented Tuesday party of March! We had an incredible month in February and I can’t wait to see what you share with us this month. I want to tell you about something else that is even more incredible. Have you heard of the Tyler Robinson Foundation or TRF? It’s a wonderful foundation founded by Tyler Robinson’s family and the Imagine Dragons to help support families who have children battling pediatric cancer. I had a chance to meet Jesse, Tyler’s brother, at BYBC and hear his story and it is truly touching. Did you know that only 4% of the money that the federal government sets aside for cancer treatment and research goes towards pediatric cancer?! That is such a scary number! They are asking that you March Fo(u)rth with them on March 4th and raise 1 million voices of hope for pediatric cancer families. You can visit their site to download icons and change your social media profile picture, spread the word on social media using #myTRFvoice or donate $4 by texting M4 to 41444.
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I love adding pops of color in any room and just love how Sarah over at Creative Ramblings added color to This Dresser. You all loved it too because it was our most clicked link last week.
It’s a daily struggle trying to keep a tidy house with kids’ stuff all over the place. I love all these ideas that Deb from Seeking Lavender Lane shared on How To Keep A Beautiful Home With Kids.
I love strawberries and I love ice cream and I can not wait to try this Roasted Strawberry & Buttermilk Ice Cream from Becky over at Love To Be In The Kitchen.
St. Patty’s Day is just around the corner and I love how Victoria from Dragonflies and Thistles used cardboard letters and pennies to make this Luck Sign.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.