Hey there! I want to apologize I didn’t have the party up and running last night. Tastefully Frugal has been down since Sunday and we are taking every precaution to make sure that doesn’t happen again. How was your week last week? We had a great week full of lots of fun activities with my boys. I loved checking out all the great projects and recipes you shared last week too. I can’t wait to see what you share this week!
What we’ve been up to lately…
CAT – POCKETFUL OF POSIES
MARIA – SIMPLE NATURE DECOR
SYDNEY – TASTEFULLY FRUGAL
Here are Our 6 Features from Last Week’s Party
Cat’s Feature is…DIY Rustic Desks from Carrie @ 38th Street.
Jenny’s feature is…Crockpot Spinach Ravioli Soup from Arlene @ Flour on My Face.
Tara’s feature is…36 Winter Décor Ideas to Cozy Up Your Home from Lori @ Designthusiam.
Maria’s feature is… Easiest DIY Oil Candle Lights Ever from Janet @ Shabbyfufu.
Sydney’s feature is…Ikea Step Stool Makeover from Maria @ Pastels & Macaroons.
Your favorite feature & our most clicked link from last week’s party is… Little House in the Snow from Suzan @ Suzan Vintagous.
Now On to the Party But 1st The Rules –
1.Everyone is welcome to link up to 3 family friendly posts each week. (No home pages please). We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
2. Please Follow your Hosts and Have a Visible Link Back to one of us somewhere on your Blog. If you were featured please grab the button below!!!
3. Because Round Up Posts can get messy we ask that all artwork either be original by you or that you have written consent to use any images that are not yours.
4. Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment! We will try our best to visit and thank you too.
5. By linking to this party you are giving Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, and Tastefully Frugal permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. Neither Pocketful of Posies, Refresh Living, Lehman Lane, Simple Nature Decor, or Tastefully Frugal is responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
* Each week we will pick 5 of our favorite posts and the last party’s most clicked post and feature them on our next Dream. Create. Inspire. Link. Party! We will also share these posts across our Social Media Accounts, including pinning a pin from the original article on our Group Board so don’t forget to follow along!