This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #snacktalk #CollectiveBias
These REESE’S Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies are quick, easy and fun to make and perfect for little hands.
When we sold our home last year I knew the main thing I wanted in our next house was an open concept living area. The old house had a huge kitchen and dining room but the living room was down a hallway so when I was cooking I couldn’t spend time with my family. The townhome we are renting now has a huge main floor that is all open and is perfect for our busy days and nights.
We don’t watch a whole lot of TV in our house but when we do I like to see what my boys are watching and also be able to interact with them. We have been watching quite a bit of basketball the last week with the big tournament going on. My little Statham has been a HUGE basketball fan since the day he was born. I remember when he was 2 weeks old the only thing that would calm him down is if I would bounce him while he watching his favorite team play. Now he’s happy to just sit on our laps and watch, no crying involved 🙂
When we were at Wal-Mart picking up snacks for the weekend we saw this REESE’S display up at the front and my boys ran straight to it. I am a total sucker when they give me their puppy dog eyes and say “Peeze” so of course we got a few bags to enjoy. I also read about the Snack Talk Challenge, where you can submit your recipes at reesessnacktalk.com for a chance to be featured on CBS and at Wal-Mart.
So with REESE’S in hand we came home to watch some hoops and bake some treats. My boys have been asking for my chocolate chip cookies for awhile now and I was in the mood for them too. The only problem was I didn’t have any chocolate chips. But I did have REESE’S Minis and they were just as good, actually better! While the boys watched the game on the couch I watched from the kitchen and created these yummy treats.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 24 REESE'S Mini's
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cream together butters and sugars until creamy (about 2 mins)
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, corn starch and baking soda.
- Slowly add in flour mix to wet ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough into 1 in balls.
- Place REESE'S Mini on top of one ball and place another ball on top.
- Roll the two balls together, with REESE'S Mini in middle and then flatten.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let cookies cool on cooling rack.
Do you have a favorite REESE’S recipe? Share it at reeesessnacktalk.com for a chance to get your recipe featured!