I hope you had a great Christmas! We had so much fun and truly enjoyed our White Christmas. This is the last Talented Tuesday of 2014. You all posted so many great projects it was hard picking my favorites. I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and in to 2015. I hope you all have a great New Year’s Eve and if you need any party ideas I’ve got you covered with these posts: 101 New Year’s Eve Ideas and NYE Appetizer Blog Hop.
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan over at DIYFaerie
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
Tracee at Happy2BaHomeamker shared with us this yummy looking Crockpot Candy.
Christmas may be over but I am still loving these DIY Dinosaur Ornaments from Kari at Life Prekarious.
I am determined to make healthier food choices in the 2015 and this Greek Yogurt with Lemon and Raspberry that Danica over at The Memoirs Of A Mommy made will be a perfect way to start!
Zografia from Bisozozo shared a genius IKEA Hack that I need to make for our teeny tiny kitchen.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.