We made it to Tuesday! We had so much fun last weekend celebrating Rohrl turning 3 at his Star Wars Party but I am ready to get back in to the swing of things. I hope you had a great weekend too. Tuesday is my favorite day of the week…it’s 2 Buck Tuesday at our local farm and petting zoo AND I get to check out all the fun projects you all share. So let’s get to the party!
Sydney from Tastefully Frugal
Kristina at My Own Home Blog
Meaghan from Cook. Craft. Love.
Amy from Home Remedies
Natalie at Threads and Bobbins
I love a good salad that is packed full of flavor and this Classic Layered Salad with Avocado Cream from Joan over at Nicer than New is one I can’t wait to try. You all must have liked it too because it was our most popular link last week!
I am horrible when it comes to changing up decor for the seasons or holidays. So I love this Simple Everyday Wreath that Maggie over at Polka Dots in the Country created. I could leave it up for months and it would still look good!
It’s getting warmer out which means it’s almost popsicle season! I can’t wait to try these Pineapple Mango Pops that Becky from Bite of Delight shared with us last week.
I have been looking for some easy decor ideas for my boys’ room and I love this DIY Faux Copper Letter that Christine from Where The Smiles Have Been shared.
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media! No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog.